This might be the best overall results I've seen at this meet.
- 4 runners run 2:00 or better in the 800, including 3 by Von Steuben and Dillon McDonnell(sr)of Lake View.
- Elliot Gongora(sr) of Uplift wins the high jump at 5-10. Watch for this guy at city. Gongora is an Evanston Township transfer that played basketball for the state ranked Uplift basketball team.
- 2 athletes leap over 40 feet in the triple jump.
- Speer tips Taft in the 4x200: 1:33.56 to 1:33.93.
- Evans Teiwayo(sr) runs an 11.10 to win the 100!
When north side schools not named Lane, Mather or Northside perform like this, you know it's an up year for the north side in track.