I found this guy's resume posted on Monster. While it is a resume, it is more of a marketing piece of his self-employment virtual recruiter business.
KENNETH W. WEINBERG
66 Pearl Street, #408, New York, NY 10004
(650) 492-5117 · KennethWeinberg@gmail.com
Virtual Contract Recruiter. Do you want help with the 15-30 (or more!) reqs that you handle simultaneously? Do you spend too much time sourcing and not enough time recruiting? I will liberate you from the day-to-day sourcing by doing the sourcing for you. I will partner with you to perform the sourcing that you do not have the time for. For the cost of one agency fee a month, I can fill more than 8 of your open job req's, with candidates that are not found on job boards, or ads in the paper, but from your competition. My focus is finding the best quality people, faster and at lower cost. Call me now to discuss your specific needs.
Senior staffing professional delivering full-cycle recruiting solutions since 2003. Extensive success at supercharging the recruiting process and delivering exceptional resources to Fortune 500 and cutting-edge midsize companies. Proven track record of exceeding expectations by delivering top-quality resources to fulfill demanding or mission-critical/core needs. Extremely effective at blending conventional and current state-of-the-art recruiting techniques to create true outside-the-box sourcing solutions.
THE WHARTON SCHOOL, University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA
Master of Business Administration: Finance May 2000
Awards: Wharton Grant recipient.
Activities: Selected by top-ranked professor Franklin Allen to be TA for his finance class; Member of Wharton
Rowing, Wharton Wings Aviation, and Finance Clubs and Admissions Volunteer Staff.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration June 1994
Graduated #1 out of 474 in the College of Business (#2 of 2,433 students overall), GPA: 3.98 out of 4.00.
Awards: President’s Award (outstanding scholarship) and Sears B. Condit Honor Award (outstanding scholastic
achievement, leadership, and character).
Developed a thriving business from ground zero through a robust referral base due to stellar client relations, marketing, up-to-date knowledge of the market and an outstanding level of professionalism exercised in all levels of a given transaction.
- Responsibilities include developing and maintaining client relationships; understanding staffing requirements; networking for candidates; screening and hiring candidates; checking references; supervising contract employees; processing payroll.
- Accomplishments: developed a successful full-time and contract staffing agency by providing quality service to clients. Hired Network Engineers, Network Operators, NT / Windows Systems Administrators, Unix Administrators, Finance and Accounting Professionals, C-level Executives, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Telecommunication Engineers, Project Managers, Security Analysts, eCommerce Fraud Analysts, etc. in the following industries: telecommunications, banking, construction, sales, engineering, finance, accounting, insurance, professional services, insurance, information technology, manufacturing and others.
PIERPOINT INTERNATIONAL L.L.C. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Virtual Senior Recruiter/Sourcer 2003-2007
Pierpoint is the world’s fast growing RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) startup. I was one of the founding employees/partners of Pierpoint International RPO. In only three years, this startup skyrocketed from two to over 150 employees and from $0 to over $7 million annual revenues. Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, working virtually with clients located in the USA.
- Responsible for candidate development, phone screens, weekly resume review sessions with hiring managers, on site interviews, debriefing candidates. Created and maintained qualified candidate flow in the following fields and functional areas: Accounting; Finance; Software (including Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual C#, Visual Studio, ASP, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, VB.Net, Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Microsoft Virtual Server, Visual SourceSafe, MSBuild, NUnit, OOA, OOD, OOP, Scrum, SOA, Team Foundation Server, Test Driven Development, UML, Visio (UML modeling), Visual Basic 2005, Visual Studio 2005, Web Services Enhancements, Windows Workflow Foundation, XML / XSD) and Hardware Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Human Resources; Marketing and Sales; Information Technology; Retail; Project Managers; Business Analysts; CEO, CFO and Director level positions.
- Managed client recruiting services for clients including Microsoft Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Motorola, Inc., Samsung, The Walt Disney Company, SAP AG, The Clorox Company, National Semiconductor Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc. and Apartment Investment and Management Co. (NYSE: AIV).
- Partnered with hiring managers to develop search strategies, identify key criteria in recruiting candidates, and track progress of candidates. Participated in all conference calls with hiring managers, HR and recruiting/sourcing team.
- Proactively sourced active and passive candidates, using a variety of tools including internal ATS, Internet, boolean searches, job boards, networking, professional and alumni networks, user groups, trade organizations, advertising, referrals, etc.
- Phone screen all viable candidates and participate where needed, through the hiring process, managing the relationship with candidates from initial contact to on-site interview.
- Managed a recruiting/sourcing staff of 10 direct reports, and responsible for the training of most new hires.
New York, NY
Associate Director, Global Healthcare Investment Banking Group 2000-2002
Early promotion to Associate Director after five months in the firm based on outstanding performance as Associate.
- Active participant in domestic and international transactions ranging from advisory work to mergers and acquisitions as well as debt and equity offerings for clients in the biotechnology, life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare services industries.
- Constructed a wide variety of financial analyses including: DCF, transaction and company comps, pro forma merger models and leveraged buyout analysis.
- Supervised and provided informal training to junior analysts.
- Developed positioning for a successful pitch for a biotechnology IPO. Performed financial analysis, presented strategic alternatives, edited offering memorandum, and participated in management calls and discussions.
- Created a pitch book to win the mandate from a medical services company on a $100MM follow-on offering.
- Performed financial modeling, due diligence and drafting of legal documents.
- Drafted internal Credit Committee Memorandum and conducted due diligence for a $250 million high yield debt offer by a generic pharmaceuticals company.
- Executed four different public/private security placements for a total of $80MM in local and international capital markets.
Assistant to CEO Summer 1999
Reporting to the CEO and CFO, completed several projects for this Internet company, including: sizing several vertical
market segments; evaluating and quantifying international market opportunities in Europe and the Far East; and
developing a financial forecasting model.
IT OFF YOUR
Founder and President 1996-1998
Founded company (time-saving personal services). First year revenues exceeded $250,000, second year topped
Hired and managed seventeen employees.
Developed and executed initial business plan and pioneered new service category in Philadelphia.
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY, U.S. Soup Business Unit Camden, NJ
Marketing Associate 1995-1996
Proposed idea for redesigning inter-departmental forecasting model. Led team that developed and implemented new
model, saving $5 million in year one and $1 million per year thereafter.
Pioneered a new process for managing supply chain and realized $500,000 in annual savings.
AMERICAN HOME PRODUCTS CORPORATION Madison, NJ
Marketing Assistant 1994-1995
Developed and implemented a pallet reconfiguration that produced $1.2 million annual savings in transportation
expenses and reduced damages.
Proposed and developed a special distribution opportunity realizing $5 million in annual incremental sales.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Enjoy reading, long distance bicycling, hiking and travelling (visited over 30 foreign countries).